Please join us on Friday, July 19th from 5pm-8pm for the Funk Zone Art Walk™, coordinated by The Arts Fund, in partnership with VOICE Magazine.
The Arts Fund started the Funk Zone Art Walk™ over 5 years ago to highlight the neighborhood’s vibrant artistic community and support local businesses. The Funk Zone Art Walk™ occurs on the 3rd Friday of every other month. Visit artsfundsb.org for more information.
On Friday, July 19th, artist studios, galleries, and art-centric venues open their doors to the public from 5pm-8pm, making it the ideal opportunity to casually experience the Funk Zone’s art scene.
At any given venue, visitors can expect events such as exhibition openings, artist receptions, open studios, insightful art lectures or demonstrations, live music and performances, pop-up artist booths, beer and wine tastings, and various other interactive activities.
1) The Arts Fund Community Gallery 205-C Santa Barbara Street “View From 500 Feet” Curated by the Arts Fund Gallery Committee Featuring works by Santa Ynez artists
2) MichaelKate Interiors and Gallery
132 Santa Barbara St. Santa Barbara CA. 93101
The New MichaelKate Interiors Gallery Experience
Music by Miss Judy B, Art by Post, DaFoe, Nack, Hall, Brown
3) Studio 121
121 Santa Barbara St.
The blue quonset hut across the street from Lama dog
For your viewing and collecting pleasure presenting the artwork of
Mike Irwin, Jeanne Dentzel, Dug Uyesaka and Terry Duffy
4) Sol Hill Studio
111-C Santa Barbara St. Santa Barbara, CA 93101
“All Great Art Is Art About Art”
Metagraphs of people looking at art
5) Marlyn Daggett Art Studio
111-C1 Santa Barbara Street
New Abstract Expressionism Work
Large Oil Paintings on Canvas. UV Light Activated Paintings.
6) Topa Topa Brewing Co. 120 Santa Barbara St. “Art Pop Up” A collection of local artists will be selling their work in our taproom!
120 Santa Barbara Street, Santa Barbara, Ca 93101
“California Is My Country”
Celebrating diversity, individualism, acceptance and free-thinking.
8) Studio One Eleven 111- Santa Barbara Street Welcoming new artists Matthew Mehi & Demi Boelsterli.
9) Mason Street Studios
121-A East Mason Street
Emily Morrill, Alex Andriesse and Torrie Cutbirth
10) Colorfield Arts Studio 120 Gray Avenue
11) Funk Factory
208 Gray Ave.
“The Tide Also Rises”
Music, Food, Wine & New Artworks
12) GONE GALLERY 208 Gray Ave.
“A Constant State Of Leaving”
New and selected works by Skye Gwilliam
Must be 18+ to attend
13) GraySpace Gallery
219 Gray Ave.
Featuring Joan Rosenberg-Dent and Ruth Ellen Hoag
14) Doty Studio
116 E. Yanonali Street, Second Floor
Current works by Cheryl Doty
15) Seaside Makers Collective
209 Anacapa Street
Celebrate Art by Suzanne Cullen
Local SB artist creates bold compositions with a lyrical sense of geometry and line.
16) LOVEWORN/Vacqueros 11 Anacapa St LOVEWORN 2nd year Anniversary party and Art Show 5-9:30!!!
Tons of new Summer gear and more Pop Americana in Rodeo Gallery
17) Figueroa Mountain 137 Anacapa St. Suite E & F “Social Splatter Art!” Sip, Splatter, Socialize
18) The Blue Door
4 E Yanonali St Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Fresh Summer Works by Colette Cosentino